Mountain Vista Warranty
- Lifetime Residential Warranty
- 15 Year Light Commercial Warranty
ProductLW warrants its Stone Core Tile product to be free from manufacturing defects at a specified length of me from the date of purchase as set forth above.
InstallationThis warranty covers material and reasonable labor costs if a professional installation was paid for when the floor was originally installed, provided that such floor is installed to the LW installation standards. This guide may be updated periodically. Please check our website (www.lwflooring.com) for the most current guide/warranty.
Manufacturer Inspection Rights and ClaimsLW Flooring shall be allowed a reasonable me to inspect any flooring product claimed to be defective.
General Terms and Conditions
- The liability of the manufacturer under this warranty shall be limited to the actual replacement cost of material and reasonable labor only.
- Incidental or consequential costs associated with the repair or replacement of a damaged flooring product are not the responsibility of LW Flooring.
- New or replacement flooring required to settle a claim is not guaranteed to match the existing installed flooring or retailer display samples.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for matching the flooring to other products, such as cabinets, stair railings, trim, and moldings.
- No other warranties expressed or implied are made including merchant-ability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Under no circumstances shall LW Flooring be liable for loss or damage associated with special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
- No installer, retailer, agent or employee of LW Flooring has the authority to increase or alter the obligations or limitations of this warranty.
Replacement/RepairsLW Flooring reserves the right to repair any floors and/or use its own source to obtain an installer for replacement flooring. You are responsible for clearing any items placed over the affected areas subsequent to the original installation. If there is a concern that is covered within the warranty and it does not exceed 5% of the installed floor, LW Flooring will repair or replace the affected planks only. In the event that LW Flooring repairs a floor, this warranty shall remain effective on this floor.
ExclusionsThe following are not covered by the warranty: Damages due to the use of adhesive or tape on the flooring surface; improper installation; the difference in color between products and samples or photographs; indentation from improper loading, including high heels, spiked shoes, rolling loads, chairs or other furniture not using floor protectors; discoloration; inappropriate end-user activities or abuse; fire and flood; scratches and dirt build-up that require maintenance.
This writing is the complete and exclusive statement of the warranty and is in lieu of all other express and /or implied warranties. LW assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. The sole remedy provided herein is the repair or replacement of defective products.