IMPORTANT: No credit will be issued unless shortage/damages are noted on the Bill of Lading at the time of delivery.
RECEIVING MATERIAL via LTL Carrier
- ALL MATERIAL SHOULD BE INSPECTED AND APPROVED BEFORE INSTALLATION. ONCE INSTALLED, MATERIAL IS CONSIDERED ACCEPTED BY CUSTOMER.
- ALL MATERIAL SHOULD BE INSPECTED FOR DAMAGE UPON RECEIPT FROM THE CARRIER.
If damage appears, please be sure to note the CARRIER’S DELIVERY NOTE and TAKE PICTURES OF THE DAMAGE or else we cannot issue you a CREDIT/FREE REPLACEMENT.
- Logistics issues or wrong merchandise received should be reported immediately to LW Flooring. Most of the time, this is not the carrier’s responsibility unless you have received another dealer’s product. LW Flooring will research the order to see if it was the carrier, shipping, order entry, or customer error and handle it accordingly.
- Concealed damage must be reported to LW Flooring within 3 DAYS OF DELIVERY. The request for replacement or allowance will be reviewed. The determination will be based on the actual delivery date and type of damage.
PICK UP ORDERS
- A Sales Order number must be provided to our warehouse staff for all pick up orders. Please require all individuals picking up material from an LW Flooring Warehouse to provide a copy of this Sales Order and a VALID PHOTO ID at time of pick up.
- Pick Up Orders will be restocked back into our inventory beginning on 9/24/18 if they remain in our warehouse 30 DAYS PAST your REQUESTED PICK UP DATE. If you would like to reschedule your pick up date, please contact one of our customer service representatives.